Winning the Weight Loss Game
Dr. Dolins’ weight management seminars teach attendees how to get off the lose-and-gain weight seesaw with a unified plan for life long weight-management. Learn what the latest research tells us about appetite control, stress eating, and balancing diet and exercise for sustained weight loss. Learn the answers to questions such as:
Is protein more important than carbs?
Do you lose more fat if you work out in the “fat burning zone”?
Does it matter when you eat?
Why don’t I lose more weight with all the exercise I’m doing?
Topics for discussion include the effect of exercise on metabolic rate, amount of exercise needed to promote healthy weight loss, exercise intensity and fat loss, the role of strength vs. aerobic training, the number of calories to eat in a day and where those calories should come from. Strategies for managing stress and emotional eating are also discussed.
Fuel In Fuel Out: Integrating Nutrition with Training
Dr. Dolins draws on 25 years of experience working with professional, competitive, collegiate, and varsity athletes to provide informative and engaging workshops for athletic teams and organizations. Learn the latest on enhancing exercise performance through fueling and hydration as well as how to separate the science from the hype.
Highlights of Dr. Dolins’ experience include:
- Cirque du Soleil
- Women’s Basketball Association (WNBA)
- Lake Placid Ironman Triathlon
- USA Gymnastics – Athlete Wellness Course
- Empire State Games
- Meadowlands Sports Care Symposium
- Greater New York American College of Sports Medicine – Sports Nutrition Conference
- Lafayette College
- Southern Westchester Boces Coaches Conference
- Innovative Wellness Athletic Trainers Workshops
- Columbia University Intercollegiate Athletics and Physical Education
- Fueling the athlete: the role of carbohydrates, protein, and fat
- Hydration essentials: water, sports drinks, energy drinks and more
- Dietary supplements
- Nutrition and exercise for weight management
- Competition day nutrition and hydration plans
- Case studies
Dr. Dolins leads seminars for Innovative Wellness
See www.myinnovativewellness.com for more information.